Team Legender Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Store Looking for People to Brawl?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Legender Index du Forum -> Les Jeux de La Team -> Super Smash Bros Brawl
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Super Rank
Super Rank

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 1 429
Moyenne de points: 7,81
Nom de Votre Équipe: JoeClark
Vos Starter: JoeClark
Version du jeu:: Explorer Of Time
Version Du jeu: Perle(fr)

MessagePosté le: tham12 24 Décam55 11:03 am12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Store Looking for People to Brawl? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I notice a lot of people come here and request to play Brawl with others over Wi-Fi. While this would probably be the expected-suitable place to ask, we actually have a thread in the Welcome Center fully devoted to fulfilling people's desires to play with others.

This thread has since become a [General/Social] thread, so feel free to introduce yourself, get to know others in there, casually talk about life, etc. blah blah, and of course be sure to request some Brawls, too!

I kindly ask for people to use the above thread to find people to Brawl with. If you make a thread asking to play with others in this section, it will be closed.

Update: Connecting and playing on wifi can still be possible! Make sure to check this thread for details.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/564296

Biofuel Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: tham12 24 Décam55 11:03 am12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Legender Index du Forum -> Les Jeux de La Team -> Super Smash Bros Brawl Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation